2003 pace arrow BCC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Speedmatic

Hello. Everyone. I hope I?m posting in the correct section. My brain is fried after trying to figure out this electrical problem. Hopefully one or more of you folks can Lead me down the proper path.
I have a 2003 pace arrow gasoline with a F73-1020 that immediately blows the f19 fuse and I have no power to house lights, steps, backup cam, dash fans and more. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Paul

Thanks Kev,  it seems that there is some relay tat allows power to go to those circuits. I?ve read several online posts sillier to this problem but none seemed to address it. Hoping to find some answers here.

Paul

Speedmatic said:
Thanks Kev,  it seems that there is some relay tat allows power to go to those circuits. I?ve read several online posts sillier to this problem but none seemed to address it. Hoping to find some answers here.

Paul

Electric trouble shooting 101. Disconnect everything that does not work. Put in a new fuse. If it holds hook things back up one at a time till it blows again. Now you found the problem.  If you know how  the wiring is run you can disconnect it in the middle and know witch direction the problem is. I suspect your description because most of it is chassis wiring. Lights are house wiring. Unless you are talking about head lights and clearance lights. Where is this F19 fuse located and what size is it? How is it labeled.

F19 seems to be primary power for the BCC board, so nothing works if it is blown. Do you have the RVP BCC Troubleshooting Guide?  You can get a copy via this URL.
https://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/bcc-troubleshooting-manual-287806.html

Also, here is a previous thread about an F19 fuse problem:

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=93132.0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom