Finally bought our RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alann

Been looking for months.  Started out considering a class A but soon realized that with me working for several more years it would sit most of the time.  Okay, class C; nope hate the overhang above the cab.:(  Decided that since there are just 2 of us and we will be doing alot of weekends and maybe a week during vacation that we would go with a B.  Saw a Airstream Interstate and took a few days to think it over.  Went back to dealer and it was MSRP of 95K; paid 73K so figured probably a fair deal.  Lots of money (but seems to be quality) but figured what the heck I'll be able to drive it whenever I want, no hassles with storing it, and we have been married long enough to be "close".;)  Pick it up Monday and will put it to good use.  Never had a diesel before but figure that an engine made by Mercedes can't be all bad. :)

Attachments

• small sprinter1.jpg
    small sprinter1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 90
  • inside small.jpg
    inside small.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 79
Congrats on the new RV. While the search is half the fun, it's also time for celebration when you find the one you want.

Enjoy
Wendy

I like it!  ;D

It's a motorhome. When you wish, it's a toad, too!

When needed, it's a spare car, while the real one is in for maintenance.  :eek:

Not a darned thing wrong with that! Lots to be said for it.

Ray D  ;D

Wow,

It's a beauty.  You will have lots of fun in it.  You can go anywhere !  Enjoy and keep us posted on your adventures.

Betty

Back
Top Bottom