no power out of the dash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scroxfo

2010 Revolution 42w.
I replaced the master switch in the engine bay. two terminals and 3 wires. Don't think I could screw that up, but the next time I took the coach out, started fine but no rear camera, brake lights, turn signals. I also found the slides don't move.
Checked every fuse I could find
Any thoughts on what to check next??

Those things are on different circuits in our coach, so maybe a main feed wire/connection got disconnected. Whenever a problem occurs after I've been working on something, it's usually because my handy-work (or lack thereof) caused it. I'm usually able to fix it by undoing what I did. What "master switch" is in your engine bay?

Kev

thanks for the reply. and you sound just like me. I have a main on/off switch in the rear of the coach. It just has two terminals and 3 wires. You can't see the back side of the switch and have to work by brail. Maybe a 4th wire is back there that I can't see. Ok back out to the coach to try to undo what it did.
thanks again.

scroxfo said:
thanks for the reply. and you sound just like me. I have a main on/off switch in the rear of the coach. It just has two terminals and 3 wires. You can't see the back side of the switch and have to work by brail. Maybe a 4th wire is back there that I can't see. Ok back out to the coach to try to undo what it did.
thanks again.

I feel your pain. Done that personally too many times :-\ . I hope that you're able to fix the electrical issue.

Answer....the switch was frozen and the knob and stem broke off when forced.

Confession time...?..Kevin, you nailed it. as usual it was the loose nut behind the wheel, me. It is amazing how many times I looked that the problem but did not see it. All is well. thanks to all and have a Great 4th of July.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom