Atwood levelers system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

capt stu

We have a 30 ft 2008 Tiffin open road gasser . Went to use our levers and get a red /green flashing light & alarm on one leg . Have looked on several websites & Atwood?s site tried everything I can find , no help . One site claimed if you powered down the controller sometimes will reset system . Problem is I have looked everywhere I can think of with no luck . Wondering if I disconnected all the coaches batteries if that might accomplish the same thing of powering down or if anyone knows where The control module is . We have never had any troubles with our leveling system before . With the virus we have not gone camping this year so system hasn?t been exercised in about 10 months ( I know not a good idea ) . Any and all suggestions appreciated .

Hi Capt Stu. You can try disconnecting the batteries for 10 minutes or so. I have Powergear levelers and have had to reset them a couple of times by shutting the power to them. I'd suggest trying disconnecting both house and chassis. You only need to disconnect the ground cables (usually black). Fortunately for me, my coach has cutoff switches for both sets of batteries.

Sorry it didn't work Stu. I don't have any other suggestions. Hopefully someone with Atwood levers will have ideas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom