Watch Good Morning America today (7-9)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

There is an amazing video of a class A driven into a lake. They are reporting that RV sales are at record numbers and too many people who don't know how to drive one are driving them.

Amazing isn't it. He/she has never driven anything bigger than a Prius their whole life then jumps into a bus and proceeds to become an rver. Courses are available but not mandatory. When I win the lottery and upgrade the truck and fiver I will have to take a course to increase the weight limit on my licence but that doesn't apply to a moho unless I am towing over 10,000 lb.

Just went to the GMA website and watched the video.  That class A made quite the rooster tail. I remember when bought our  38 foot pusher, they just hand you the key and wave goodbye. 

Ok trying out my new Wi-Fi Device...
(MIxed review so far) FMCA Tech Connect.

Worked better on my cell phone
The fun thing is that since T-Mobile bought sprint... Same tower.

Now.  back to work..  Decent video. I'll admit to nailing the odd tree but nothing that took me out of service... I also have a scrape I absolutly do not know where it came from on the driver's side (The wet bay door) as there is no way for it to have happened without tearing stuff up.  And it's not tore up. and I have another Ouchie where a semi hit me wile I was parked (That's what insurance is for) if ony the body shop estimator would come in to work  (Long story not realay a problem)

I cheated. growing up on a Dairy farm I've driven everything from riding lawn mowers to Semi Trucks.> THIS HOUSE IS STILL BIG.

This is how to do it.....

https://www.facebook.com/100003645369055/posts/1885863431545151/?app=fbl

This is one of my all time favorite RV vs Lake videos, it happened about 60 miles from where live a year or two ago.  Safari Simba toyhauler FRED at a boat ramp, and a dog shifting it into reverse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d83XwvJJAv8

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom