Picking up RV from service and bugs! What to do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Burnrate

Went to finally pickup my RV from it's warranty service today.

I was walking through it before someone came out and saw 3 german cockroaches, lots of bug mess around too.  I killed one and brought it in to show them.  They said they are going to bug bomb it today and wipe it down on Monday.  I don't even want to bring it back on my property with german cockroaches in it.

Anything else I should do?  Anything else the business is liable for?  This seems so serious to me.  The RV was spotless when we dropped it off there.  I'm so sad.

The place that had it had several problems including telling me it wasn't ready until last week but I saw their vehicle board today and it was actually finished in MARCH.  Someone working there also confirmed it and didn't know why I wasn't contacted or people told me it wasn't ready.

Let me guess you do not want to tell us the name of this place so we can avoid it.
You can also post a review at rvservicereviews.com
What part of the country are you in? If the south then leave the thing closed up in very hot weather for a few days to cook the eggs and roaches

I will happily share the name: Giant Recreation World - Palm Bay

Once I get my RV back on Monday I will be posting reviews online.  Thank you for the link there.

The cooking sounds like a good plan since I am in Florida :D

Back
Top Bottom