Kwikee Level Best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Colorado Clay

So my Level System works on and off.  Always am I able to lift once the jacks are down, but sometimes can?t get them to extend.  The lights on the panel are on (at least one of them), but now when I press any button I only hear a click coming from underneath.  There is continuity to the level system motor.  I am just not sure what the problem is.  Thank you in advance for any help.  The internet is of little help in general.

Have you been through the troubleshooting service guide on the Kwikee/Lippert site?

https://support.lci1.com/kwikee-leveling-system
It sounds as though the relay on the controller either fails to close fully or that the power source it switches isn't adequate. Low voltage maybe?  The leveler motors require good voltage and a lot of amps to get the job done.  Do you have the engine running when using it?

year/make/model of RV would help us give better answers.

Thank you for your reply. 
I do have the engine running while attempting to lower the leveling system.  I have inspected all of the wiring to each jack and they are secure.  I haven't had any problem with starting the RV so I think the battery charge is alright.  Sometimes works, sometimes not is what puzzles me.  New controller or try something else next?  I need to go to RV school.:)
!997 Fleetwood Tioga

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom