Best 1996 RV Parts Website?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jsnowden

Hi I am Jolene.my husband and I bought a 1996 Aerolite travel trailer 25RB. We are pretty much gutting it to replace most of the floor. Can anyone tell me where the best website to purchase new trailer size toilets, sinks, bathtubs are?
also we would love to have the manual for this if there is a place to find that? any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks!

The best approach is to search for the type of component you want using Google (or Bing or Yahoo), e.g. 'RV toilet' or 'RV sink'.  Some prominent sources include amazon.com, PPL Motorhomes (pplmotorhomes.com), Camping World, etrailer.com, etc.

RV trailer owner manuals are typically very generic and often cover multiple models and even years.  Rarely worth the effort to find and read, though there are exceptions.

Aerolite was a Dutchmen brand, as I recall. There is a manual on the Dutchmen website that purports to cover all 1991-2000 model. Obviously not very specific to any one trailer.

https://www.dutchmen.com/rv-manuals-online

Here is somebody's YouTube video on their 1996 Aerolite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aaPG2LqJzo

As Gary indicated, most RV companies use the same interior components, fixtures, and furniture. So, there is likely nothing special about what Dutchmen/Aerolite used in 1996 that you cannot find now through standard internet searches. Generally I've found Amazon and Ebay to be some of the best sources, as you'll more likely find prices from wholesalers there... compared to paying higher retail prices at RV-specific stores like Camping World or dealership service centers. That's not to say you'll never need to buy from an RV outfit, but it's not usually my first stop.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom