rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Lazy Daze  (Read 211 times)

Joe Gay

Lazy Daze
« on: August 02, 2020, 02:06:49 PM »
Good afternoon,
Looking for personal recommendations for Lazy Daze Class C.  Very familiar with the E450 just have never heard of Lazy Daze until today.  Looks like from what I can tell it is well built.
Many thanks,
Joe

Kevin Means

• ---
  • SolaRVector
    • SolaRVector
Re: Lazy Daze
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 03:25:01 PM »
Hi Joe. Lazy Daze has a good reputation. They don't build as many RVs as some other manufacturers, and they only sell new RVs factory direct. From what I hear, however, they tend to be well built, and it's rare to hear owners complain about them (at least here). Of course, condition is everything when buying used, so if you're looking at a used one, I'd recommend hiring a 3rd party inspector to look it over first.

Kev
2011 Winnebago Tour 42QD
Towing a Jeep Rubicon Unlimited LJ
RVI Brake 2, TST 507 TPMS, 960 watts of solar, SolaRVector tilt
Lakeside, California

ArdraF

• ---
Re: Lazy Daze
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 08:06:33 PM »
We owned two Lazy Daze Class Cs and loved them both.  Here's what I wrote to someone else back in 2018.

"I'm not sure they're known for any specific problems, especially when compared to some of the stories we hear on the RV Forum.  We had exactly one problem with each one.  The 1981 model had the hot and cold water lines reversed which meant we got hot water to the toilet!  That was fixed by talking with LD on the phone before we got home.  It was a very easy fix once they told us what to change.  The 1994 model developed an early leak at one of the outside bays.  We were leaving on a business trip outside the country so drove the motorhome down to Montclair CA and left it for repair.  On returning we picked it up and never had any other leaks.  Any other issues if you want to call them that had to do with things related to engines, tires, and the like.  I wonder if anyone else has had a Lazy Daze and if they also were trouble-free.  You don't see many on the market because people like them and keep them for many years."

Laze Daze is family owned, factory direct.  They have employees who stay for years and then the kids take over.

ArdraF
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 08:08:19 PM by ArdraF »
ArdraF
:D :D