middle bunk fifth wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

triciamclaren

We are planning on selling our current trailer, which is a Jayco JayFlight 32BHDS and  buying a fifth wheel.  We still need bunks as we have two kids still at home with us.  We really like the middle bunk fifth wheels, but don't want anything huge.  The kids don't need a lot of space, but just a bunk to sleep in.  My husband loves his outdoor kitchen and really wants one in the next camper.  Anyone have any suggestions models that may work for us?

Have you looked at any toy haulers? I??m not sure if any come with a outside kitchen but there?s plenty of room for bunk beds in the  back.

Following for interest, as we will probably be making the same switch in the next couple years. We'd love to find a fifth wheel with big living area, but will probably need a couple bunks and I'm interested in the floorplans out there apart from the standard 2-by-2 bunkhouse models (which is what we have now in our TT).

We really like the middle bunk fifth wheels, but don't want anything huge.

What do you consider "huge"? And what is your truck capable of towing (or is a new truck in the plan as well)?

A campground neighbor had a Palamino 5W like that but that was maybe 5 years ago now.  That brand has a lot of floor plans with bunks and outdoor kitchens.

Not all 1ton diesels are built the same a friend had a 2013 ford reg box crew cab king ranch with a payload of 2900 lbs my 2013 chev reg box crew cab had a payload of 3800 lbs

Yes, you are right.  Our truck will pull what we need at this time.  We are looking at the Grand Design 31 MB and really like the new Jayco 31MB.

One thing that factored in to our choice was that the floor plan was largely unchanged for 8 model years. We are after a ?17 or ?18 as the updates those years added value for us.

Back
Top Bottom