rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Earn rent $ while trying to sell your RV (Ulster County, NY)  (Read 128 times)

Savannahe

Earn rent $ while trying to sell your RV (Ulster County, NY)
« on: October 17, 2020, 10:11:28 PM »
Hi my name is Savannah, I am a 30 something, professional woman who's about to start a renovation and needs a place to sleep after working long days. I am looking to rent and park an RV in my driveway while I undergo a short term renovation on a small house, located in Ulster county. The bathroom in the apartment will be functional so I really just need for a warm enough place to sleep while Iím pulling long days on the job site. I am very clean and responsible. I expect the renovation will take between 1-2 months and will be starting in the next week and would ideally find something soon. I have no plans to move the RV, travel, or add miles to it. If you have an RV and open to discussing letting me rent it for a short period please let me know.

If youíre a seller and open to this arrangement Iím willing to help show the RV and end any agreement early if a sale comes through.

Gary RV_Wizard

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • RVer Emeritus
Re: Earn rent $ while trying to sell your RV (Ulster County, NY)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 10:35:56 AM »
Since Savannah is a new member here, she cannot yet respond to Private Messages.    You can reach her via email  as  Savannahe at  mac.com
Gary
--------------
Gary Brinck
Summers: Black Mountain, NC
Home: Ocala National Forest, FL