Central Florida Campground Recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff R

Hello all.  Headed to central Florida for about a month from 2/12 thru 3/12 more or less.  Recently retired so this is my first snow bird experience and just trying to get some intel on possible campgrounds in the Clermont/Kissimmee/Lakeland area.  Have done some searching but there are so many it's hard to sort through all there is.  Will be pulling a full sized 5th wheel.  Looking for basically a place to park and not so much for a resort with pool, clubhouse, etc. as I will not be spending much time at the campground.  Pet friendly is a must.  Otherwise my needs are simple and don't feel like paying for resort amenities that I will likely not use.  Suggestions appreciated. 

Thanks
Jeff

I have been living full time in my fifth wheel at the Floridian Resort in St Cloud and I love the place. The online reviews are all terrible. The park changed ownership last year and things are improving.

The Orlando/Kissimmee was nice and I would stay there again.  My only caveat is that WiFi reception was just about non-existent.  The turn into the KOA from Seven Dwarf Lane is pretty tight.  Check out Lake Cecile Dr which gives you access to the rear of the park and a straight approach to the office.  Lake Cecile Dr and Seven Dwarfs run parallel to each other and perpendicular to W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom