Palm Creek - Casa Grande, AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RVoorhis318

We've been here for almost a month and really like the place! Has everything one could need, lots of things not happening because of CV-19 but still the place is great! Plenty to do around the area, plenty of shopping for food & supplies, nice big sites, clean as a whistle, cable includes and HS Internet through Dish is only $29.00 a month.

Gated, great security, a lovely community with park models & small cottage style homes. RV sites are scattered throughout the entire property and then theres a newer section thats all RV's. Check it out!

Used to live right across the street from Palm Creek, nice park and enjoyed the area. Have you driven to the Dwarf Car Museum out in Maricopa? Well worth the trip to see what this guy has done to make little cars. 52954 West Halfmoon Rd.
Maricopa, Arizona 85139​

I can?t see anything about minimum length of stays or rates. We are looking at various spots for future long term stays, and are interested in trying things out for a week or two. Do they allow that? I hate to sign up for their information and get deluged with mail!

I'm not the one to answer their business questions, i'd suggest just givem a call they are very kind folks. What I do know is they have is pull through sites for over nights or several nights, it's separate from the rest of the park right up front by the main building. Also, I had a neighbor come in for a week and then leave and is scheduled back for 3 months starting in January so I'm sure there must be some flexibility like most places.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom