Mini Rally in Salt Lake City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

We've been in a cell phone/internet dead zone for the last day and a half, so I apologize for this delayed report. From Boise we traveled to Salt Lake City (with a 3 nite stop in Twin Falls) and scheduled a get together dinner with Phil Bullock and Doris. In our opinion, this was a mini rally even tho no pictures will be submitted and our motor homes were both at least 10 miles away ;D ;D ;D

BernieD said:
We've been in a cell phone/internet dead zone for the last day and a half, so I apologize for this delayed report. From Boise we traveled to Salt Lake City (with a 3 nite stop in Twin Falls) and scheduled a get together dinner with Phil Bullock and Doris. In our opinion, this was a mini rally even tho no pictures will be submitted and our motor homes were both at least 10 miles away ;D ;D ;D

Bernie,

My motorhome was only 3 miles away and, that's good enough for an official mini-rally.  Pictures were taken and will not be submitted.  ;D

Phil

Phil said:
Pictures were taken and will not be submitted.

Phil,

All the photos I've watched you take, but you don't upload any of them here. Any reason for that? Was it something we said  ???

Ron, if he doesn't, here's the procedure  ;D

For other tips on forum navigation/usage, folks need merely click the Resources button in the toolbar above and scroll down to Forum navigation tips. Alternatively, they can post a message/question on our Forum navigation and usage tips message board.

If they ate at the Coachman Phil has taken photos of everyone else in the place so he must have some of the rally. ;D

Methinks he doesn't have any film in his (digital) camera  ;D

Jeff Cousins said:
If they atre at the Coacman Phil has taken photos of everyone else in the place so he must have some of the rally. ;D

Besides that if they ate at the Coachman they had a very good meal that included salad, Soup, and desert along with the main course.  But if they ate at MCgraffs they also had a good meal.  Gee if Phil would post the photos or if Bernie had taken his camera. ;D

We ate at the Coachman, Phil's digital camera had film in it and, as he said, he won't post them ;)  Sorry Phil, didn't realize your coach was so close. Mine was 19 miles away.

BernieD said:
We ate at the Coachman, Phil's digital camera had film in it and, as he said, he won't post them ;)  Sorry Phil, didn't realize your coach was so close. Mine was 19 miles away.

No pictures posted we will just have to reason no film in Phils digital camera or he don't know how. ;D ;D ;D

BernieD said:

That makes the average over 10 miles.  ;D

Back
Top Bottom