From Arkansas to Montana and Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike Goad

We left Arkansas on August 13th and, until we got to Sam's Camp yesterday, I had not been checking in here - just seems like we've been going, going, going.

I'm trying to keep up with everything in my Travel Journal on my Haw Creek Out 'n About blog, but I got a late start on that, so I'm going to have to go back and do some "late entries."

In our travels, we've been through Oklahoma, Kansas (2 nights near Wichita), Nebraska (4 nights in North Platte), South Dakota (7 nights in the Black Hills), Wyoming (3 nights at Devils Tower), and Montana (2 nights Billings, 3 nights Great Falls).

I've taken lot of photos so far on the trip - too many probably. I'm posting some of them on Haw Creek Out 'n About and some of the better ones are being placed on my photo blog.  I try to do a picture a day there and I've been able to post a few from this trip that I'm very pleased with.  Once we're back home for the winter, I hope to be able to process the best images of the trip into some photo galleries.

This is our second "long" trip of the year and my retirement.

More later.

Back
Top Bottom