registering new rv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edpick

We are collecting a new class b rv in Florida in January and hope to tour the US and Canada ect for about 18 months before shiping back to Europe, Where would be the best place to register it ,do not want to go down the Montana route has i can see problems when we come to claim vat and duty free if the rv is in the Montana companys name have looked at South Dakota but need to take test for licence to do this which takes about 7 weeks in between written and driving test so no good has anybody have any ideas for us nomads all the best Ed

MONTANA LLC !!!!!!!!

Have the LLC set-up in your name - such as "Joe Blogs LLC"

If the company/lawyer setting-up the LLC say you cant do this, they are wrong - we did it last year.

However, even if you have a different name for your LLC, get the lawyer to write confirming you are the owner - a friend has just had this accepted by DVLA.

Paul

I used Montana RV Consulting Recreational Holdings Co. 1-800-846-2204  Lawyer owned.  Rachel is the gal in the office and it's located in Red Lodge, Mt.  They have really done me well.  Go back a few months and check my posts and see what they've done for me when the State of ILL thru an error by a dealer screwed things up.  They paid the bill not me.  In fact the owners name is Mark Drumman at the same #  Good luck on what you decide.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom