Mini rally in Discovery Bay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
As I previously mentioned, we can have a mini rally by merely walking across the street to our neighbors' house.

Last evening Chris and I, along with forum members Ken and Sarah, had dinner at forum members' Robert and Mary's house. Apologies we weren't all in the photo - Mary was in the kitchen and I was behind the camera. Maybe Robert will post the photo he took indoors (mine didn't come out too good).

Yes, one RV was present; Ours was in the street in preparation for our upcoming trip.

Attachments

• mini_rally.jpg
    mini_rally.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 48
Oh wait, I managed to fix up one of my indoor photos. Sorry, but two of the ladies had their backs towards the camera.

Attachments

• dinner.jpg
    dinner.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 31
We have pictures so it must have been a mini-rally.  Tom, my interior picture was no good so here is an outside one. Unfortunately I guess Mary was inside at the time.

Attachments

• Tom, Chris, Ken & Sara.jpg
    Tom, Chris, Ken & Sara.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 24
Robert,

There was I thinking you didn't have any film in that camera  ;D

Does this one also count? The same 3 couples met last weekend in a different location for dinner and we had a different chef. Looks like it's my turn to cook next time.

Attachments

• chef-Ken.jpg
    chef-Ken.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 18
Tom said:
Does this one also count? The same 3 couples met last weekend in a different location for dinner and we had a different chef. Looks like it's my turn to cook next time.

IMHO when Framily gathers it would be considered a rally since very likely the subject of RV/s will b=probably come up. ;D

Ron said:
.... very likely the subject of RV/s will bprobably come up.

I guess we met that criteria Ron. Last weekend we discussed the fact that Ken & Sarah had accepted an offer on their coach and, while we were all afloat, the buyers (a couple from BC) was staying in the coach in their driveway. Lots of talk about their next coach, toad brakes and other RV-related stuff. Come to think about it, RVs & RVing dominated the discussion over dinner.

Sounds like you qualified.  Here at Sam's Camp we had all bases covered.  Two RV/s parked side by side,  Talked about RVing, Had banana splits twice, and even had home made apple pie that Karen made form some of the apples off our trees here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom