Biggest RV Show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waynewell

I am an RV fan from Beijin, China.

when i surf the website of RVIA, i find there are so many RV shows in American.

Could anyone tell me which one is the most popular RV show in American?

or

where can i get the details of RV Show?

Are there something kind of top 10 RV Show in American?

anyway, Could you tell me something about RV Show in American? The Bigger, The Better.

Thanks.

Because of the expense of transporting large RVs and the need to have the shows near major population areas, RV shows are held regionally. That's why you see so many listed. Some of the largest ones are at Hershey (PA), Tampa (FL), Seattle (WA), and Pomona (CA).

Roamer... You failed to mention Quartzsite.

Rather than pick out the largest in the country why not try for the largest near you... For me, here in S.E. Michigan that would be the Novi show.

Actually Lazy Days in Florida has a bigger assortment of RV/s than I have seen at any RV Show with a lot nicer surroundings.  There may be others similar to LD but I wouldn't include Beaudrys in Tucson as one of them.  Usually can get as good of deal at LD as at any RV show.

if we are just talking about shows then quartzsite may not be the biggest, but with all of the dealers, some of witch have already been mentioned and the fact that this goes on for 4 months i dare say it would be hard to find more of a selection of RVs for sale anywhere Else, or is because that's where i stay in the winter.

Steve

Thanks a lot to all your guys.
that help me a lot.

I am 24-year-old man, graduated from a college last year. now operate a website with my friends. we want to promote RV in china.

so, we collect information about RV as much as possible. that is the reason why i asked those questions yesterday.

i am looking for RV Shows in American like The Caravon Salon holding in Duesseldorf, Germany.

we hope to organize a team including RV manufacturers, RV parts supplies to visit RV Shows in America in the future.

anyway, your answers are definitely useful, thanks again.

and any advises to my idea?

The Southern California RV show will happen Oct. 12-21, 2007.    It will be located in Pomona, CA,a suburb of Los Angeles.  Their website is at http://www.carvshow.com/    The nearest airports are LAX, about 50 miles away, and ONT.  LAX has service with the PRC.  Shuttles are available for passengers going to Pomona. 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom