returned from USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krizan

Hi Guys. Krizan here back in Poland. In July I posted a few questions about RVing and you replied with a lot of advice. My friend and I rented a Class A vehicle in Miami and and went to Tampa and Orlando. We had lots of fun driving the bus and very few problems using it. First night we left the faucet open and we flooded our lot a little. As you said people around were very friendly and helped us when we had any questions. Si it was one fun week in Florida.Very hot and humid place. We went to see American Football, Dolphins vs. Jaguars. A great show before the game. The game itself we found a little boring, though. Too many breaks, it stops every few seconds in fact. Gas was cheap, only $3 a gallon whereas back in Europe it is at leat $7. Had no problems with police.

Chris

krizan said:
...Gas was cheap, only $3 a gallon whereas back in Europe it is at leat $7...

I'll try to remind myself of that next time I fill up.    ;D

Thanks for the report!

Glad you enjoyed your visit.

We went to see American Football, Dolphins vs. Jaguars. A great show before the game. The game itself we found a little boring, though. Too many breaks, it stops every few seconds in fact

You have to look at American football diffently than soccer.  Alistair Cooke, a British commentator on America once said it was essentialy chess with live pieces.  Each play is the equivalent of a chess move and counter move.    What makes it interesting is that each of those pieces is a superbly conditioned 180-300 lb man in armor.
Like chess, there are football standard plays offensive and defensive that all the teams call upon.  The game does call upon some study for fans.

In what part of Poland do you live? Gdzie Ty meszkasz w Polsce?
Just had to ask in polish... ;D

Thanks. I guess football i s more complicated than it seems. There are some many players in a team. And I live in Warsaw now, the capital, chociaz pochodzę z Bieszczad.

krizan said:
Thanks. I guess football i s more complicated than it seems. There are some many players in a team. And I live in Warsaw now, the capital, chociaz pochodzę z Bieszczad.

American football may be complex, but no one has sucessfully explained the off side rule in soccer to me, so I guess we are even, eh?  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom