SidexSide races in Lake Elsinore.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DUNE DUMMY 29

There will be sidexside races & trophy kart races in Lake Elsinore, Ca. saturday night. If you want more info p.m. me.

Attachments

• ADELANTO.jpg
    ADELANTO.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 66
hey Ronnie i stopped at threat in el centro and bought a 08 cat xtx should have  it before thanksgiving, thanks for the tip on threat, chip took good care of us. i tried to pm you but i don't think I've been with the company Long enough to have the use of the pm

steve lumbert
                                                  quartzsite az

Very good. Congratulations on the Cat.  You will love it.  We went to glamis the last 2 weekends & our trailer is still there with my son.  We had a great time & went through the BIG dunes in the Rhino.  It is amazing the places these little sidexsides can go.

Ronnie i will be picking up the cat first of next week, hardly wait! chip said that if you let down the tires it will go in sand well. in qz i wont be in sand much so i want the tires up for climbing. i go through glamis on the way down, you are the biggest dunes i have ever seen, i,m tempted to stop and play on the way.

You should.  They are awesome.  We have been doing a lot of riding in dirt & rocks over the  summer. We had a lot of adventures & a lot of fun.  I just don't enjoy me & my machines getting dirty.  The biggest thing you notice after riding in the dunes is how clean everything is except the sand does get in places you didn't know you had places. I love the sand it is fun & challenging. You have to  be real careful with any off camber riding. Enjoy wherever you ride.  I know you will. 8)

Ronnie, the guy at lake havasu Suzuki told me the 700 cc prowlers are not out yet, being a dealer i can't believe he didn't' know so after i bought from threat in el centro ca. i called to see if he had made a mistake he told me the same thing again. i think he wants to sell what he has so bad he will lie about it.

I DON'T DEAL WITH THREAT RACING BECAUSE THEY DID  A BAD JOB WORKING ON MY QUAD.  I HAVE BETTER LUCK WITH I.V.C.C.  YOU SAID YOU WERE INTERESTED IN THE ARCTIC CAT &  I KNOW THE ONLY LOCAL DEALER IS THREAT RACING.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD RATHER GO THERE THAN TO I.V.C.C. I HAVE JUST HAD BETTER LUCK WITH I.V.C.C. & I LIKE YAMAHA & HONDA. IF BOTH DEALERS TOLD YOU THEY DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE 700 C.C. MAYBE IT IS TRUE.  I KNOW THERE ARE ALREADY PEOPLE WITH THE 700 CC FI 2OO8 RHINOS. THEY SAY THEY ARE VASTLY IMPROVED.  BETTER BRAKES, MORE POWER, & QUIETER.  SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT ON EVERY OTHER FORUM NO ONE CARES. JUST THIS ONE. THAT IS THE MAIN REASON I STAY  AWAY FROM THIS SITE.  PEOPLE HAVE NO TOLERANCE HERE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom