Looking for a new fifthwheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jasphoto

Hello.

My name is Jason and I'm wanting an  RV I can live in year round even in cold temps (below zero at night).  I've looked at a Holliday Rambler, Alumascape and of course the dealer says it's the only thing to buy but it's quite a bit of cash so I thought I'd see if I could get some feedback from experienced RV owners.  Can any of you help me?  The more info I have the better.

Thank you all
Jason

jasphoto said:
Hello.

My name is Jason and I'm wanting an? RV I can live in year round even in cold temps (below zero at night).? I've looked at a Holliday Rambler, Alumascape and of course the dealer says it's the only thing to buy but it's quite a bit of cash so I thought I'd see if I could get some feedback from experienced RV owners.? Can any of you help me?? The more info I have the better.

Welcome to the RV forum.? ?What you are looking for is a full-time-use, winterized trailer.? ?Those tend to be pricier than the? vacation-use, unwinterized units that fill dealers lots.? ?Several folks have been exploring such units on this forum.? ?Fish around in the Newcomers Section as well as this one for threads that may be of interest.  "Living in RV for extended periods of time" is a good thread to start with.    For winterization you will need such things as heated tanks, and double glazed window. 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom