Bev Maxwell Update 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Maxwell

Moderator Emeritus
Marsha, thank you for asking about Bev and thus reminding me that I needed to write all of you. I did pass this around a Virtual Campfire recently.  ::)

Bev completed a 4th round of tests earlier this month and the report was informative and good news.

First, they didn't tell us that she had many nodes of breast cancer in her lungs. This time they told her and showed the original final CT films and all of the many noeds in her lungs. Then they showed the recent films that only had one node remaining!

The oral chemotherapy, the support and prayers, the grace of God and the love of so many has aided my beloved on her journey back to full health.

Thank you, each and every on of you. Please don't stop.

Bev hopes to go to a four day work week by November 1 and a five day by the end of next January. I wouldn't say it is beyond her reach as she's a person of great faith, determination and hope. The Dr said it might not be that soon but she keeps surprising him.

Bob, I don't need to tell you that you have a very special lady there. She's determined and, like you, she loves everyone she comes in contact with. It's no wonder that a lot of folks are pulling and praying for her. Bev is definitely a survivor.

Bob:

What great news.  She will make it, no doubt.  We will keep her in our prayers and stick with her to success.

Ron and Shirley

Well, A reduction from "many" to "One" is good, and reducing it one node further is even better.. We all think of the two of you at prayer time.. May God grant the healing and the final node,,, Vanish.

Great news Bob.  Bev is a very special lady and we will continue to keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Bob. What good news!!!  PTL!!
Continuing healing thoughts and prayers coming your way!! Looks like a very good New Year for you both!!  :D    :D      :D

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Bob,
I have never personally met anyone from the Forum ... so of course I have not met you or Bev.  But you have always been so kind in responding to my posts that I feel as if I know you.  Your message of good news made my day!  I hope that someday our paths cross ... until then Bev and you will be in our prayers.

Hi Bob!

So glad you brought us all up-to-date and especially that it's such positive news.  Now we'll all look forward to the day when you tell us Bev is back to work full-time!  Then we'll know it's really over and done with.  Will anxiously be waiting for that day.

Love to you both,
Ardra and Jerry too

P.S.  To all the other gals out there, have you had your mammogram recently?  Don't forget to make that appointment!  I'm a 20-year survivor and know some of the rest of you are too.  And, guys, don't forget men can get breast cancer too, so check yourselves every now and then.

Great news Bob!  We do hope the rest of it goes as well.  Sounds as if she's not about to let it get her down.  Positive thinking has much to do with the healing process, and she certainly has that "can do" spirit.

Daisy and Fred

Back
Top Bottom