Painting our Tradewinds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Barb, as you know we love it.

Ron: Theirs is already beautiful, it made ours look dated and dull.

Yesterday was fun, we met for lunch, spent the afternoon running down to Florence KY, spent the night at Wally World, (Sue's nephew lives a couple of miles away whom we had dinner with) and finished this morning with breakfast at IHOP next door.

We parted there as the Reimerts are headed down I-71/I-65 to the SE Rally and we are headed southeast on I-75/I-40 to North and South Carolina before going down to Florida for a month.

It's always a small world with framily around. 8)

I know Barb and Franks coach is already beautiful but then so was yours prior to the new Paint job.  But these things tend to be contagious. ;D ;D

Jeff Cousins said:
.... spent the afternoon running down to Florence KY...

Just a few months too late Jeff. Two of our kids live in Florence and we visited them in February. Coulda had a rally (g). There was lots of white stuff on the ground and icicles hanging from the bottom of the coach at that time.

My son, DIL and grandson from Florence are visiting us in CA right now.

Jeff, awesome re-creation of your Tradewinds!  We recently acquired a similar coach from inlaws, and your experience has me contemplating whether something similar would really make it "ours".  Although I still need to tend to real life job..  spending a month in Elkhart could be a slight problem.

Still....  that's a fantastic result.  Decisions, decisions....

Congrats!  ...  Steve

NCsleeves said:
Jeff, awesome re-creation of your Tradewinds!  We recently acquired a similar coach from inlaws, and your experience has me contemplating whether something similar would really make it "ours".  Although I still need to tend to real life job..  spending a month in Elkhart could be a slight problem.

Still....  that's a fantastic result.  Decisions, decisions....

Congrats!  ...  Steve

Steve:

Believe me they would prefer you drop the coach off. ;D

Back
Top Bottom