TV & Cabinet Retrofit-1999 CC Magna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Terry A. Brewer

Here are some pics of our latest remodel from Davis Cabinets, Junction City, OR.

Attachments

• TV Cabinet02 (Medium).JPG
    TV Cabinet02 (Medium).JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 234
  • TV Cabinet83 (Medium).JPG
    TV Cabinet83 (Medium).JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 193
  • TV Cabinet20 (Medium).JPG
    TV Cabinet20 (Medium).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 187
  • TV Cabinet43 (Medium).JPG
    TV Cabinet43 (Medium).JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 156
  • TV Cabinet84 (Medium).JPG
    TV Cabinet84 (Medium).JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 176
  • TV Cabinet85 (Medium).JPG
    TV Cabinet85 (Medium).JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 162
  • TV Cabinet86 (Medium).JPG
    TV Cabinet86 (Medium).JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 176
  • TV Cabinet87 (Medium).JPG
    TV Cabinet87 (Medium).JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 190
That's very nice Terry and you must be pleased with the result. I need to do something similar, but didn't have the time to visit Davis during our recent OR trip. Figured I'd make an appointment for late Spring.

Terry:

Great job!

At the rate we are all spending money on old m/h's the manufacturers will start feeling the pinch. ;D ;D

I have an appointment tomorrow to get a quote for replacing the carpet up front with more tile. The Elkhart area is a lot like Oregon, every imaginable RV resource is here.

Jeff Cousins said:
.... the manufacturers will start feeling the pinch.

Methinks they already are Jeff. Only 25 coaches were sold at the Monaco rally in Salem last week, and that's across all 4 Monaco coach brands (Holiday Rambler, Safari, Beaver and Monaco). With only one day to go, the number was only 9, so there was a lot of dealing going on the last day to get the number up to 25.

Between Jeff and ourselves, we're helping make Bradd & Hall's winter :)  And we're leaving a bunch of change here at Monaco when we finally get out of here.

Ned said:
And we're leaving a bunch of change here at Monaco when we finally get out of here.

What are you having done Ned?

A number of things, some major, like the slideout rollers and gasket, replace the black water tank, fix the dash A/C, and some minor, like TV antenna inop, windshield gaskets resealed, door hinges replaced, and a couple other things that escape me right now.  We'll probably be here until next Tuesday or Wednesday, but the campground is nice and the price is excellent (free :) ).

Week after next we get new flooring.  We'll get some pictures of before, during and after.  Bradd & Hall is doing the floor.

Terry, I just love the photo with all the wiring hanging out.  Don't you wonder how the people who make these things ever find everything to hook up??  As usual, Davis did a nice job.  Looks great.

Ned, it sounds like the boss decided it's time for a makeover!  ;D  Have fun and be sure to post photos.

ArdraF

Nothing being done here at Monaco will be worth a photo unless you want to see our new black water tank :)  The flooring project will have photos.

unless you want to see our new black water tank Smiley

Hey, with all the discussions we've had about black water tanks, that might not be such a bad idea!  ;)

ArdraF

Do you want interior or exterior shots, Ardra?

Good question!  Which can you arrange???  ;D

ArdraF

Tom, This may be a second post.  When I tried to press the Reply button (yeah, that pesky one) it told be I've already posted but I sure can't find it if I did!

I can probably get interior of the old tank and exterior of the new one :)

Oh yuck!  Double yuck!  To the old one that is.  Although I strongly suspect there might be a few people on this forum who wouldn't mind seeing that.  I base that on all the comments that have gone on before!  ;D But, rest assured, you dont' have to do it on my account.

ArdraF

You just can't please everybody.  They ask for photos and you offer to comply and you get a Yuck.  You did try though Ned. ;D ;D ;D

I don't see a duplicate posting Ardra. Something (the server?) obviously burped. The same thing happened to me earlier this afternoon - it reported I'd already posted, but it wasn't there.

Be sure not to inadvertently lose a camera down inside the old tank  :)

I'm not getting into the middle of a family argument if the camera ends up inside the black tank!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom