Colorado Fall Color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jackliz

Howdy, Framily.
Jack and I have been viewing some of the lovely Colorado fall folliage. The aspen leaves are especially striking. I am uploading some photos and hope that they transmit OK.

Mother Nature is giving us hints that we need to start heading south towards warmer weather. Uploading photos to that effect, also.  ;)  Photos are of the mountains across from the park.

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Attachments

• Bald-headed_Mtn (Small).jpg
    Bald-headed_Mtn (Small).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Color_1 (Small).jpg
    Color_1 (Small).jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 39
  • color_2 (Small).jpg
    color_2 (Small).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Color_4 (Small).jpg
    Color_4 (Small).jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Color_west (Small).jpg
    Color_west (Small).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Colorful_Mtn (Small).jpg
    Colorful_Mtn (Small).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Cottonwood_Lake (Small).jpg
    Cottonwood_Lake (Small).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Snow_109 (Small).jpg
    Snow_109 (Small).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Snow_110 (Small).jpg
    Snow_110 (Small).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Snow_111 (Small).jpg
    Snow_111 (Small).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 30
Gee I guess it is getting close to time to head South.  Looks like that whie mold will be getting lower on the mountains before too long.

Beautiful pictures Liz. We'll be home on Thursday...hope we don't miss all the color changing.

Wendy
Tuttle, Idaho

Jackliz said:
Mother Nature is giving us hints that we need to start heading south towards warmer weather.

We are heading south as well.  I needed to use my sun glasses today despite the rain as the  golden colors of the trees in Northern Montana were so outstanding.  It is forecast to snow on us tomorrow on our way South on Interstate 15.  We will make a run for it and try to Fool Mother Nature.

Betty and Terry

Betty Brewer said:
  It is forecast to snow on us tomorrow on our way South on Interstate 15.   We will make a run for it and try to Fool Mother Nature.

Betty and Terry

We'll also be dashing down I-15 tomorrow through Salt Lake City then US 6 and over to Moab. We're in Hagerman Idaho right now and it's lovely....even have the windows open....be nice if it holds.

Wendy, Mike and Sam

Betty Brewer said:
We are heading south as well.  I needed to use my sun glasses today despite the rain as the  golden colors of the trees in Northern Montana were so outstanding.  It is forecast to snow on us tomorrow on our way South on Interstate 15.   We will make a run for it and try to Fool Mother Nature.

Betty and Terry

Have a safe trip.  Hope you can stay ahead of the white stuff.

wendycoke said:
We'll also be dashing down I-15 tomorrow through Salt Lake City then US 6 and over to Moab. We're in Hagerman Idaho right now and it's lovely....even have the windows open....be nice if it holds.

Wendy, Mike and Sam

You guys also have a safe and hopfullya dry trip.

Got rained on all day Sunday and snowed on a couple of days before that in Oregon, also two nights had low of 15 degrees....what else could happen??  ;D

You all travel safe.
Wendy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KWKnut
Back
Top Bottom