Minie Rally Traverse City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
The TC Minnie rally began yesterday with the arrival of Frank & Barb.  We went to Don's driving for hamburgers and malts.  Then today Dale and Sandy joined us for snacks.  We then went out for dinner at Arizona Steaks and enjoyed a great meal.  The first attached photo left to right you will see Dale, Frank, Sam, Ron, Barb, Bert, and Sandy visiting outside the Eagle.  The second photo left to right is Barb, Frank, Dale, Sandy, and Sam.

Attachments

• TC minnie rally 1.jpg
    TC minnie rally 1.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 61
  • TC minnie rally 2.JPG
    TC minnie rally 2.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 48
How come Sam's the only one who looks happy in pic 2? Wasn't the food any good ?  ;D

As the TC minnie rally continues we took a tour to Grayling so the girls could visit the quilt shop and to have lunch.  Went to a cute place that had many coke items dating back to the 20/s.  Took the attached photos with the phone camera.  The first is of Sam, Frank and Barb during lunch.  The second is of the Steam engine that was on its way into town.

Attachments

• 1006071339 (Medium).jpg
    1006071339 (Medium).jpg
    51 KB · Views: 40
  • 1006071459 (Medium).jpg
    1006071459 (Medium).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 33
wendycoke said:
Nice decor in the restaurant  ;)

You would have loved this place.  Coke stuff everywhere and a full wall of displays of their coke collection dating back to the 20/s.  Did you know they had brown and purple colored coke bottles.  Little before our time though.

Thursday Ron washed all the windows in Sam's mom's house.  And that afternoon washed all the windows on the coach.  Frank and I took a ride over to Petosky.  And dove the tunnel of trees scenic drive.  Trees very green yet.  Friday it was ladder day again. Ron finished cleaning his coach and Frank cleaned our.  We went out to Dinner to the Arizona Steak house with new forum members Dale and Sandy. Saturday we took a drive to Grayling for dinner at the 50's dinner.  Great Food.  More coke stuff in one place than I've ever seen.  Sam and I shopped a little bit at the Ice House. (quilt shop)  The yearly fall color train tour was in town.  This engine the Pere Marquette, is the engine that the movie Polar express was based on.  It's is housed in Owosso Mich.  We had a few rain drops last nite, and there was a double rainbow.  We've kinda have had a lazy day today.  The temps have been up into the 80's. Beautiful sunny days.

Barb

Attachments

• Image(051).jpg
    Image(051).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Image(052).jpg
    Image(052).jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Image(056).jpg
    Image(056).jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 33
Barb said:
Saturday we took a drive to Grayling for dinner at the 50's dinner.  Great Food.  More coke stuff in one place than I've ever seen. 
Barb

That's cuz you've never been in my house or garage :)

Those are nice big sites at the campground! But that window washer doesn't look too happy  :mad:

Wendy

Looks like Barb caught me working.

This is a very nice park and the sites are large.  With the high temps here it is hard to believe it is almost winter already.

Barb said:
Wendy, that would probably mean that you can't even walk through the garage.  That's a lot of Coke stuff.

It's a 2-story garage, car-and-a-half wide with a 12-foot deep darkroom on the back. The entire upstairs is filled with Coke stuff and there's a fair amount in the downstairs mixed in with the VW parts. And then there's the Coke stuff in the house. See why we're having so much trouble getting rid of all our 'stuff' so we can go fulltime? We finally gave up and are going to Death Valley for the winter and leaving all the 'stuff' here.

Wendy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom