Snowbirds migrate south

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it's October 7th and it hit 90 deg for a little while here in Michigan today, somethings not right. Anyway if it ever turns winter we are headed to TGO in Tittusville for the winter. I was cleaning my storage shed yesterday and moved my snow blower, it started on the first pull.

rbell said:
Well it's October 7th and it hit 90 deg for a little while here in Michigan today, somethings not right. Anyway if it ever turns winter we are headed to TGO in Tittusville for the winter. I was cleaning my storage shed yesterday and moved my snow blower, it started on the first pull.

Gee don't you have any reservations about not being there to use when the snow flys. ;D

No, Tom.  I mean "our" Tom Jones.  I much prefer your singing to the other guy's.  :)

Margi

I love this thread. Loved it last year, too. Can't join, but make the trip vicariously with you. Let the games begin!  ;D

We'll be with you next year, if we're lucky. Year after that, for sure!  ;D

Winterize the easy/fun way!  8)

Tom, best thread going!!!  :D

Ray D  ;D

I think we got to Death Valley too soon.....it's 92 today. Now, for Death Valley, that's positively balmy but for someone who 3 weeks ago was in Oregon with a 15 degree overnight low, it's a bit toasty. Fortunately, as campground hosts, we have hookups and the A/C is cranked up. Sam, however, is not too sure what's going on.

Wendy
Death Valley National Park

No wonder Sam is confused sounds like you guys enjoy going from hot locations to cold locations.  Sam would probably like a happy medium. ;D

It was in the 80's when we left CT. We're now in Stafford, VA and have put on the heat the past two mornings. Has global warming reversed the planet??? Will be in Roanoke, VA tomorrow and then on to the Johnsons in Alabama. Should be warm there!

Well, the snow on the ground is gone but there still is snow on the mountainpeaks. We probably will be heading south next Monday. New Mexico first, then over to Duncan, OK and down to Livingston, TX. Temps today are just barely 60 at 3 PM but will go down into the 30's at night.

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Jim Dick said:
It was in the 80's when we left CT. We're now in Stafford, VA and have put on the heat the past two mornings. Has global warming reversed the planet??? Will be in Roanoke, VA tomorrow and then on to the Johnsons in Alabama. Should be warm there!
Come on back to Brevard, Jim.  Got up to 84 here today after 76 last night...

Jackliz said:
Well, the snow on the ground is gone but there still is snow on the mountainpeaks. We probably will be heading south next Monday. New Mexico first, then over to Duncan, OK and down to Livingston, TX. Temps today are just barely 60 at 3 PM but will go down into the 30's at night.

Next Monday,, Alot can change in a week with the weather.

A beautiful 75 here in Elkhart today and a low forecast in the 50's. Hope it lasts until Sunday.

KodiakRV said:
Come on back to Brevard, Jim.  Got up to 84 here today after 76 last night...

Frank,

We're on our way!!! Should be there the first week of November. Where are you located?

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom