HR Alumascape 2005 30FKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WilH

Does anyone here own the above TT?  We just bought one and we love it.  However, under the slideout there are three bars.  The center bar is not bolted to the slideout at the outside edge but has a screw (and washers) that is not tight.  In fact there is about 1 1/2 inches of movement of this bar in and out over this screw.  Is this normal?  Should this screw be tight?

Also, the left side of the slideout (looking at it from inside the trailer from the kitchen entry door) is creating a mark on the carpet and actually damaging the carpet that is attached to the TT's floor.  Is there a way to adjust this so that the edge of the slide out does not drag on the carpet?

Thanks in advance,
Wil H

With a rig that new I would recommend you take it to the dealer to get it fixed and request they inspect it for other defects in workmanship while they are at it.

Thanks Ron.  That is what we will probably do this weekend.  I was hoping that it would be an easy fix that I could do here.
Wil

WilH said:
Thanks Ron.? That is what we will probably do this weekend.? I was hoping that it would be an easy fix that I could do here.
Wil

It might be an easy fix but it is best to take it to the dealer so these things are properly documented in case of future problems.

Back
Top Bottom