Our new flooring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ned said:
Well Tom, we'll buy a new coach when you make us a loan at 0% APR and $1 down and $1 a week :D

Sounds like good terms we might even go for that Tom in fact we would even go as high as $5 a week. ;D ;D

No loans here, out or in. Try your bank or credit union.

LOL Ron, there's absolutely nowt wrong with that beautiful Eagle. I was somewhat salivating over Gary & Nancy's Tradition. American Coach sure makes a good product.

Tom said:
LOL Ron, there's absolutely nowt wrong with that beautiful Eagle. I was somewhat salivating over Gary & Nancy's Tradition. American Coach sure makes a good product.

Thanks Tom, as you know we are very happy with the Eagle.  Like Ned it is very unlikely we will be replacing it.

Ned and Lorna,

Your new floor looks GREAT!!  :)  Thanks for all the photos, especially before and after.  We both enjoyed seeing them.  It must have been funny to watch Sasha initially.  I know, I'm mean, but it would have been funny anyway.  ;)

ArdraF and JerryF too

Ned said:
We may put a fresh coat of paint on someday, but we're keeping this one.  It's built better than most of the newer stuff, and has had fewer problems too.

Ned,

The floor looks great!

We've pretty much come to the same conclusion after a lot of talking and research on a new 5er.  Ours ain't broke and who knows what you will run into with a new one.

Joel

Ardra, we should have shot a video the first time Sasha ran up those steps.  She's finally figuring out that if she goes slower she won't slide so much.  Old dog, new tricks :)

Joel, welcome to the club :)  You can do a lot of remodeling for a fraction of the price of a new RV.

New floor looks great. But I do feel sorry for Sasha ... maybe you could get her some sticky sole booties so she doesn't slip?

Wendy

She has boots, but only for the rain.  She'll just have to learn to cope with the floor.

Ned said:
Funny how one thing leads to another.  You should know that most of all :)

I rode along when Ned & Lorna went to pick up their repaired chair at Bradd & Hall and left with an appointment for a new floor. Made the mistake of telling Sue where we had been and now as soon as we are out of the paint shop this week we are scheduled into B&H Monday  for our new floor. 8)

LOL Jeff. The Reiters and the Brewers might have started a new tradition in the forum. Of course, your new paint job might also start a new tradition.

Ned & Lorna,

The new flooring really turned out great. It was nice that you didn't have to deal with any carpet on the slide.

Tim & Jan

Tim & Jan,

Actually doing the carpet on the slide was the easiest part of our redo.  I guess I will have to get on the ball and post pictures of ours too.  VBG

The slideout still has the original carpet, but since it's beneath the sofa it's only visible in the bottom of the kitchen cabinets.  Big advantage of a galley slideout, no floor :)

We do have to keep our slide carpeted but the only area that will show is under our table.

Soon, Jim, soon :)  Only one big project left to go, and you'll see that one firsthand.

Back
Top Bottom