Getting ready checklist ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MollysMom

Hi - I'm wondering if there's a checklist anywhere for getting ready to go fulltime.  I'm trying to make a list of everything that needs to be done (sell "stuff" - sign up for mail service - get some sort of computer hookup - phone - etc) I haven't found it all written down some where - there's info in many places, but if there's a place where it's all (or mostly all) listed, that'd be great. 
I looked in the library but didn't see anything there - it could be it's there and I just didn't see it.
Any help would be appreciated - Thanks :D

Tom, judging by the many recent questions on old subjects, do we need an

"Index of Indices"?

Don't worry, MollysMom, we'll help you out.

carson FL

I don't believe we have a checklist for going fulltime, but it sounds like something that we should have in the library. Maybe I can put one together from responses to this topic. There are a few files that might be of help in the library under Fulltiming.

judging by the many recent questions on old subjects, do we need an "Index of Indices"?

Carson, trying to manually index messages here would be a formidable task. But the Advanced search link above should help folks find topics relevant to their question (if they exist). The library (click the Library button above) has an OK index, although I'm currently refining it as we speak. The library also has a pretty good search tool.

Mollys Mom,

Just out of curiosity I Googled the words Fulltime RV and found a number of relevant sites, including a couple specifically for fulltimers.  Perhaps one of them might have a checklist if you can't find one here.

ArdraF

Back
Top Bottom