Australian VIP Club Newsletter, October 2007 issue now available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian

The latest Newsletter from the "We Love this Country" people is now available.
http://www.welovethiscountry.net.au/newsletter/october07.htm
This newsletter is produced by the Caravan, RV & Accommodation Industry of Australia (CRVA) and covers things to do, places to see, new and different products on the Australian RV market.
They always cover a wide range of destinations as well often including some tasty recipes.

If you are hankering to come downunder, or just want to see what our great country can offer, take a look at this newsletter, I think you'll enjoy reading it. If you want to find more information, especially products and vendors in the RV Industry, check out the main web site at http://www.welovethiscountry.net.au

@ Ron, hope you like the info for the places they have visited, bring back any memories?

@ Tom, just putting something different into the mix ;)

Sure does.  We were not really ready to leave Australia when we were transfered to Quebec.  Boy what a bummer living in Quebec.

Without wanting to sound disparaging to any folks that like Quebec, I can certainly feel for you. Many of your countrymen have moved down here and love it. I met one at our Santa Training day last Thursday, he has been here for 4 years now and has no intention of heading back, this is his home now.

Ian said:
Without wanting to sound disparaging to any folks that like Quebec, I can certainly feel for you. Many of your countrymen have moved down here and love it. I met one at our Santa Training day last Thursday, he has been here for 4 years now and has no intention of heading back, this is his home now.

Don't get me wrong Ian I am not from Quebec just had to live there for three years.  Lived several places around the world and both Sam & I feel Quebec was the worst.  Having said that we also lived a short while in BC and loved it there too.  We really enjoyed living in Australia.  Now being retired we are enjoying traveling around the USA.

Ian,
Last year my husband and I rented a campervan in Europe and drove from Frankfurt all the way down the coast of Croatia to Dubrovnik, took the ferry over to Italy and drove back up through Italy. What a great trip.

We now would like to do a similar trip in Australia. One of the roads we would like to take is the Great Ocean Road. Can you suggest how much time to allot for that?

Elly (Canada)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom