Peg's birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alaskansnowbirds

Site Team
Well, we pulled it off. On Oct. 14th Peg's kids had a surprise birthday party for her. She didn't have a clue what we were doing. The party was at her daughter's house here in Camp Verde. There were 34 there. Sorry more of the framily wasn't in the area so they could attend. Bernie & Marlene, Ken & Shiela, Tim & Jan and Fred & Daisy were able to be there. Everyone had a good time. It was an official mini rally because we talked about black water and pictures were taken.

Attachments

• 01 Waiting for Peg.jpg
    01 Waiting for Peg.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 31
  • 02 Peg arrives.JPG
    02 Peg arrives.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 03 Peg party.jpg
    03 Peg party.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 04 Peg party.jpg
    04 Peg party.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 05 Peg party.jpg
    05 Peg party.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 06 Peg party.JPG
    06 Peg party.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 07 Peg party.JPG
    07 Peg party.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 08 Peg party.jpg
    08 Peg party.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 24
Happy Birthday, Peg!  Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all.  Great to see familiar faces in the pictures.  Thanks for posting them, Don.

Margi and Tom

Happy Birthday Peg.  Too bad Sam & I were not able to be there to join the celebration.  Thanks for posting the photos Don.

Happy Birthday, Peg, sorry we couldn't be there but at least the framily was well represented.  Looking forward to seeing you this winter.

Happy birthday Peg from Chris & Tom. Congratulations to everyone for keeping the secret. Thanks for the photos Don.

And I'll bet Peg thought she was just coming over for maybe drinks or dinner!  What a great surprise and happy you were able to pull it off.  That cake looks so pretty and somehow I'll bet it was yummy too.

Have a great year, Peg.

Ardra and Jerry

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom