Looking for outdoor storage spot for RV near Orlando Airport

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

michelb

Hi,
  not sure if this is a suitable location to post this but I'm looking for an outdoor parking spot near Orlando International Airport (FL) to leave our RV over the winter (we're planning on leaving it in storage from Nov-Mar but coming down 2 or 3 times to use it).  We need something approx 40x10.  I looked a bit and it seems that places are $100+/month.  Anyone know of something cheaper and that has space available.

Let me know,
Mike

Don't know of any places in Orlando, but you might want to check the outskirts of Orlando, for example, a few years back we needed storage for our RV and everywhere we looked close to the big city was about 100-125 per month, 20 miles south we found it was only $40-45 per month.

Where are you "coming down" from?  The Sanford airport (just north of Orlando) has some cheap non-stop flights to certain cities.  (Chattanooga is one example.)  It may be cheaper to find storage near there.

The Melbourne airport (50 miles east of Orlando) probably has cheaper storage nearby, but flights may cost more.

Thanks for the responses.  We really want something near Orlando (Orlando Airport specifically) since we'll be flying in a few times over the winter to take the RV out of storage and use it).

The closer the better since it we might be able just to taxi from the airport to the RV.  Otherwise we might need to rent a car - not a huge issue but easier if we don't have to.

Alternate airports could have worked but we're coming from Canada and Orlando has direct flights from our city - any other airport (especially smaller ones will be way more expensive to fly (and usually much longer to travel since we can't get direct flights)).

Back
Top Bottom