EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Great customer service - Sunnybrook!  (Read 2231 times)

camper1b

• ---
    • Our Cross Country Trip
Great customer service - Sunnybrook!
« on: June 17, 2005, 06:14:05 AM »
I hope the moderators allow a little latitude here.  I posted in this thread the problems I had with a broken spring shackle in my 6 year old Sunnybrook.  The resolution is at the end of the thread but I thought it was worth it's own thread to allow them some measure of positive feedback.  Although this problem shouldn't have happened, Sunnybrook reimbursed me for the fix no questions asked.  I am very impressed that they would stand behind a product that is 6 years old, especially when the fix requires a non-dealer type of fix, (mobile welder).  Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 06:36:19 AM by Tom »
Rich & Kay
Andy ('89) and Amy ('97)
'00 Sunnybrook 26DB and '03 Ford E-350 Van w/ V10
2 Shelties
http://herewego2005.blogspot.com

Carl L

• Forum Staff
  • ---
Re: Great customer service - Sunnybrook!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 03:10:24 PM »
I hope the moderators allow a little latitude here.  I posted in this thread the problems I had with a broken spring shackle in my 6 year old Sunnybrook.  The resolution is at the end of the thread but I thought it was worth it's own thread to allow them some measure of positive feedback.  Although this problem shouldn't have happened, Sunnybrook reimbursed me for the fix no questions asked.  I am very impressed that they would stand behind a product that is 6 years old, especially when the fix requires a non-dealer type of fix, (mobile welder).  Thanks.

Why shouldn't we.  An attaboy is always worth the reading.  It is at least  as important to call attention to the good guys as slam the bad ones.
Carl L/LA   [Forum Staff]  KI6SEZ

Prowler 23LV TT pulled by a '95 Ford Bronco

Steve, CDN

• ---
  • VA3VH
    • The Pallys
Re: Great customer service - Sunnybrook!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 08:44:36 PM »
Perfectly acceptable posting and appreciate your follow up.  It's the purpose of the RV forum to share experiences, good and bad for the benefit of our members.

Thanks and hope you will make the RV Forum part of your regular online activities.
Steve, Forum Moderator
Home Page
My Polar Bear Mural

Hosted by Over The Network