Recliners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

afdds

Does anyone know of a TT 24-26ft that would have recliners and/or instead of the couch.  I can find models with recliners but they are up towards 30ft plus.  Or does anyone know of a manufactorer that would let you leave the couch out.
  It's going to be just the two of us this time around (kids grown) so I'm trying to find a size TT for just two people.  Don't need the bunks, pull out beds or dinning room bed.  Been There Done That!

Thanks for the help......

K-Z INC is one of the few companies left that will work with customers.  We bought a TT, and 2 5'Er's, and made modification on all three.  Also when looking at layouts make sure you check the options.  Often you can swap chairs for couches, reg beds for bunks, dinettes for free standing tables, and vice a versa.

Good Luck
Barb

Whoo, yup, that's a tough on in that size range.  If K-Z does that, that's great.  Otherwise, I've not heard of any that will do that.  I've seen where some people modify their once they get it, some with relative ease, others it was a chore.  I wish you good luck, and please keep us posted.  This sounds like an interesting thing to see to conclusion.

Ok, I looked around on-line last night.  I can't find a midsize TT with recliners.  Would like some coach style bells and whistles and only it needs to sleep two.  Guess I looking for a needle in a hay stack.

If I recall correctly, Pilgrim had TTs in the size you are looking for with recliners.  Check:

http://www.pilgrimintl.com/pilgrim/open-road/public/rv/prodline/product/pilgrim/modline/travel-trailers/model/278RLSS

or

http://www.pilgrimintl.com/pilgrim/open-road/public/rv/prodline/product/pilgrim-lite/modline/travel-trailers/model/28LRLS

Might want to find the floor plan you like and consider buying your recliners from Lazy-boy or FlexSteel.  These brands can have removable back portions that will make it possible to get then thru the door.  One thing to consider is how much of your floor space they take up when laid back.  Wall away's can help with recliner back clearance.  But they move further into the room.  I think the floor space issue is why you dont see these in smaller RV's.  Another issue is their heavy weight.  And whether they can be moved out of the way to move sliders in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom