Thor Jazz 2510 TT-Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

afdds

Hey,
  I found a nice use Jazz last night.  I love the two slides in a 25-26ft TT!  Priced around 23,000-25K 2006.  I came home last night and entered "thor" in the search bar and didn't find too much information that I liked.  It seems like most posters don't like "Thor".  Our last TT was a Fleetwood Wilderness and thought this might be an upgrade.  Is the thor all "eye candy"?  I want something where there is a little more quality in the structure, however only have this amount to spend.  We were also thinking about the Cougar but I think this is made by Thor or Keystone also.  Help! 

Personally I would not recommend a Thor product to anybody.  But that is just me and My impression of them others may have a different opinion.

I just read a bunch of nasty stuff in the Yahoo message board under Stocks and investments.  I just did a search for "Jazz Thor" and a bunch of stuff about factory and CEO problems popped up.  ThorCalifornia doesn't seem to be on track for producing happy camper. 

Now what.......My second pick for TT was the Cougar.  Does Keystone fall under the umbrella of Thor?

What does one purchase to be a happy camper with 25,000?    Want quality not eye candy!    Don't have BigFoot money  :'(

Don't ever believe what you read on Yahoo message boards.  Generally posted by disgruntled employees.  Or former employees.

Keystone is under the Thor umbrella.  As is other high end brands.  Keystone has several brands which range from budget, to moderate, to high end.

We have a Keystone Raptor, and are very pleased with it. I also know friends who have the Keystone Cougar and Outback models, and are pleased with them.

Back
Top Bottom