In agreement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Ron:

The strongest evidence in your favor is that in my eight months of research among you guys, is that you  Ron, have proven out to have an opinion I ended up agreeing with more than any other person on the forum.  I often initially disagreed with you, but in the end, I cannot think of anything I remained in disagreement with you on.  I remember IFS, satellite Internet, MHs vs. 5th wheels, among such many issues lol!

I wonder, now,  if I am going to regret ordering a tripod from you instead of roof mounting heheh.

I wonder, now,  if I am going to regret ordering a tripod from you instead of roof mounting heheh.

Thanks Smoky.  Every body has an opinion. ;D ;D ;D

I do use a roof mount and I did use a Tripod mount.  Roof mounts are available.  I know some that have both.

Well at my age I can but don't like climbing up on the roof.  In another five years it will be even more closer to I can't.  LOL!

Smoky said:
Well at my age I can but don't like climbing up on the roof.? In another five years it will be even more closer to I can't.? LOL!

I am sure we will all reach that point someday.  :(  When it comes I will just get a tripod again. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom