Discovery Rally at PEM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shayne

Here at Pueblo El Mirage we now have about 100 Discovery's  here  for their week of meetings and such.  Lasts thru the week. They say more will be coming in with as many as perhaps 130.  Lots of bucks there.

Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope.  If I and when I buy another MH it will be one of 3 and those only.  An American Coach Product, Tiffin Product, or a Travel Supreme.  Can't afford a Marathon or Highpriced Newell and the next unit will be at least 42' long, and hopefully 45'.  I realize Discovery is a fine unit but just, for some reason has never appealed to me.  That's just the way I view it.  I think those 3 afore mentioned are the best of the group, and I don't think I'd be happy with anything else, even as much success I'd had with all the others we've own..  JMO

I'd already have it ordered if it wasn't for you know who, but can't stand any more lumps on the noggin.  Without having a MH  I really have no reason for stopping at only Flying J's  Head SHOULD heal after some time.  Notice I said SHOULD loud and clear?  LOL ;) ;D ;) ;D

Are you hinting that you could leave you know who at places other than the FJ?  ;D ;D Whoops will you get another lump? ;D ;D ;D

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Do you have to spill everything.? LOL ;) ;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom