Mini rally in Morgan Hill, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
We're currently attending Monaco Norcal's 10th anniversary rally at Coyote Creek RV & golf resort in Morgan Hill, CA. Several forum members are in attendance, including Pennings, Hellers and Jones. Several other members of the group have signed up as members of the forum over the last few months, but most are lurkers.

I'll get photos up later.

Will do Ron, thanks. Several of us had a nice lunch in the small downtown area of Willow Glen, then went to Chris & Mimi's house on the golf course in Almaden Valley before heading back to the CG.

Hi,

We are attending the 10 th. anniversary of our Monaco Norcal Group at the RV Resort in  Morgan Hill. We have 48 members attending and additional coaches on display by Guaranty and Alpine RV.
The new Morgan Hill RV resort located 10 miles South of San Jose was a badly needed  addition to the few on non existing available campground facilities in Silicon Vallye.
The rally includes for 3 each days breakfast , catered dinner, daily happy hour to clooosing time and winetasting by 3 different winery's. Anyway we are having a great time with several framily members and lurkers attending and more future candidates being recruited by Tom.
Ron I'm sure Tom will post some pictures to make this an official mini rally.

Chris

OK Tom, here I am, the first poster from the Monaco Norcal group.  Mary and I have enjoyed being with Chris and Mimy for several years and you and Chris for the last two events. It was nice to meet Lisa and Dave Heller, new members also at this rally. 

Hope to see you all at the next one in Paso Robles in March.  And maybe we will bump into you in Quartzsite.

Dave
The Prez, Monaco Norcal

Hi Dave,

We had a blast and what a wonderful group of folks. I didn't get to take too many photos, but I saw several cameras during the rally. We're definitely planning on being at Paso Robles and so are Dave & Lisa.

Keep up the good work during your next two years as President of the Monaco Norcal group.

We also ran into prior forum members Jim & Suzanne Ellmore. I was quite surprised when I heard Jim say "are you the Tom Jones who sang with Dee Reed at the Plymouth rally?" I replied "I'm the guy who tried to sing with Dee Reed".

I think the Elmores might be the couple who drove a Rockwood which was transformed into "ockwoo" ?

Margi

Dpspanky said:
OK Tom, here I am, the first poster from the Monaco Norcal group.  Mary and I have enjoyed being with Chris and Mimy for several years and you and Chris for the last two events. It was nice to meet Lisa and Dave Heller, new members also at this rally. 

Hope to see you all at the next one in Paso Robles in March.  And maybe we will bump into you in Quartzsite.

Dave
The Prez, Monaco Norcal

Hi Pres Dave,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you joined us.

LOL Margi, I didn't recall that one. They now have a Monaco.

Jim remembered many of the old timers here and some that are no longer around.

Back
Top Bottom