2000 Beaver Patriot, Monticello, 40'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phil,

Just be sure you're reading the chart for your brand & size of tire, and the relevant single/dual column. I run 5psi over the numbers I obtained from the chart for my tires.

Tom said:
Phil,

Just be sure you're reading the chart for your brand & size of tire, and the relevant single/dual column. I run 5psi over the numbers I obtained from the chart for my tires.

As Tom mentioned make sure you are reading the proper pressures for single and dual wheel tires.  We also run 5 LBS above the recommended pressure. I don't think I would go more than 5 PSI over the recommended.

We got the Koni Shocks installed today by Statkus here in Alb..  The airbag height was also adjusted, Jim said they were all over the place.  Need to get a trip in the works to see how these upgrades help.  Much improved ride though,  Our manual indicated the bags need to be at 10 inches.  Jim felt that setting was a bit low and went to 11 inches.
Phil

Upgraded the old Datrum Dish to a Winegard Dome yesterday.  The Datrum  had problems although it worked well once you fiddled with it once parked.  I hope the dome works well, it is a heck of a lot easier to use.  Can get parts now as well!  Phil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom