Dallas Area Mini Rally Planed for 25 Nov

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
A Dallas Area Mini Rally is planned for Sunday 25 Nov.  We will be meeting at Vinny's for lunch at 13:00 (1PM).  Vinny's is located at 2003 HWY 114, Suite 350, Trophy Club Texas. Any members in and around the Dallas are are welcome to join us. Maribitos and us are planning to attend so far.

Just a reminder of the  Dallas Minie Rally for all those in the Dallas area at Vinny's tomorrow Sun 25 Nov at 13:00.  Hope to see you there.

Ron, wish we could be there.  We have company from California showing up Sunday morning, so we have to stay home. On your way south drop by Ceder Creek Lake and say hello.  I talked to Ron Marabito this morning to say that we couldn't make it.

It would be fun to meet some forum members and I live in the DFW area, but I cannot make it tomorrow. 

cuts_up said:
It would be fun to meet some forum members and I live in the DFW area, but I cannot make it tomorrow. 

Sorry you can't make it tomorrow.  Hopefully next time.  We would like to meet you.

The Maribitos and Ruwards rallied at Vinny's this afternoon as planned for lunch.  Great food, great conversation.  Ron & Shirley gave us a tour of their new toy.  Pretty neat.  Plans were made to to meet at Maribitos on Tue afternoon and then visit the Gallery where Ron's artwork is on display.  Sam & I are looking forward to this.  We will also go out to eat.  Sorry no photos this time just too busy talking and enjoying the food.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom