Report On Pete Harpin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Johnson

Pete Harpin will have surgery to remove a  cancerous tumor in his lung tentatively scheduled for Dec 7th.  The surgery will be performed at U of Mass hospital.  He will have Chemo treatment following the surgery.  Plans now are for me to fly to Mass. as soon as he is able to travel and drive his m/h south so he can finish his recovery.  I will keep his Framily updated on his situation.  Keep him in your thoughts.

Bless you, Jimmy, for helping Pete in that way.  We were hoping he would be able to have the surgery in Phoenix so that he would be near his sister.  He is in our thoughts and prayers.

Margi

Jim Johnson said:
Pete Harpin will have surgery to remove a  cancerous tumor in his lung tentatively scheduled for Dec 7th.  The surgery will be performed at U of Mass hospital.  He will have Chemo treatment following the surgery.  Plans now are for me to fly to Mass. as soon as he is able to travel and drive his m/h south so he can finish his recovery.  I will keep his Framily updated on his situation.  Keep him in your thoughts.

Thank you, Jim. That type of news is so devastating -- thank goodness for the advances in medicine that give us hope. When you can, please tell Pete that I have him in my thoughts and prayers, as I'm sure all his framily friends have with your posting. You are such a good friend to many of us here -- as evidenced by what you are doing to make Pete's recovery a bit easier.

We will miss you and Pete at QZ -- and look forward to your return soon.

surgery in Phoenix

Margi

That was his initial plan, however, he got set up with a world-class surgeon who he has the most faith in and did not want to take a chance on what he might get in PHX.

Thank you for the update and tell Pete we'll be thinking of him during the coming months.  Hopefully, we'll get to see him when we get to Phoenix in February.

Thanks for the info on Pete.  Please tell Pete we are also thinking of him and remmebering him in our prayers.  Thank you for being so kind and helping Pete out.

Yes, please do keep us posted and tell Pete Jerry and Ardra say hello with best wishes for a good outcome.

ArdraF

Please let Pete know that we too are thinking of him.  We wiish him the best possible results from the surgery and will keep him in our prayers all through the chemo.

Jim

Let Pete know our wishes are with him and we hope he will be well enough to come west to QZ. We miss him.

Jim,
thank you for posting this report on Pete. Jack and I are sending positive and healing thoughts his way. You are very kind to help him with his motorhome. That is a good example of what FRAMILY is all about.

Best regards,
Jack and Liz

Jim:

Thanks for the report.  Let me know if there is anything we can do.  Also make sure Pete gets the word that we have him in our prayers and look to see him soon.  I still want another chance to whip him on the golf course. (bg)

Hi Jim:

Thanks for taking care of Pete through this.  He is in our thoughts and we wish him well.  We'll talk to you in a few days.

Daisy and Fred

Hi JJ,

Thanks for the update on Pete. If there's anything we can do, let us know. We're not that far away from you.

Let Pete know that Bev and Bob are praying for him to join with her and the others here on the survivior's list. We want a much longer list!

Pete had his 5 1/2 hour surgery on Thursday, spent a day in ICU, then into a room and should be released from the hospital either Sun or Mon.  Understand they cannot afford to feed him any longer and the nurses are at risk ::)

Thanks for the update Jim. Sounds like Pete is recovering OK (?)

I spoke with Pete on Sunday. If I did not know he had just had the operation I would never have guessed! He sound like our old Pete and was joking around and I could here the nurses in the background. I think he has that whole floor in an uproar!! It sure made me feel good hearing him sound like before.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom