Free 5 nite stay at outdoor resorts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wondering if that offer might be useful for that Australian family travelling down that way for this December period. That park was on their route wasn't it?

These folks are eager to sell lots. They gave 5-day coupons away at a recent rally, and OR owners recently received a number of 5-day coupons to hand out to friends.

Ian said:
Wondering if that offer might be useful for that Australian family travelling down that way for this December period. That park was on their route wasn't it?

It might just fit into their plans.  Hope they see the posting.

Ian said:

If they are renting or buying a class A motorhome.    The parks restricts themselves to class A units.

Tom said:
These folks are eager to sell lots. They gave 5-day coupons away at a recent rally, and OR owners recently received a number of 5-day coupons to hand out to friends.

This past summer, we stayed 3 times at an Outdoor Resort for 5 nites each, once in LV and twice in Newport, OR. Two were free and one was $20/nite. In the 3 stays, I had a sales rep stop by once, told him I was familiar with the resort and he quickly left. No pressure or anything. I guess their attitude is that if you stay and enjoy you'll ask to buy.

Guess I'm a snob then cause I personally wouldn't have a C  but that's why they make different kinds  I guess us snobs won't be invited to the roundup of Cs any time soon.  JMO

Bernie,

We stayed at the one in Newport, OR last year and the one in LV this year. Zero sales pressure.

They certainly run a very nice park and, if we were looking to buy, Outdoor Resorts would certainly be high on the list.

I don't think it has anything to do with being snobby. They're set up as a "motorcoach" park and a couple of investors were motorcoach manufacturers.

I have seen several Class C's that were head and shoulders over 99% of the Class A's out there. But they would not be allowed in?
I can understand excluding TTs and fivers.  But the other side of this is many Class A's on the road are older with few amenities -- they however are included?  Don't understand the logic.  Let in a 15 year old Bounder or a 1985 Winnebago but refuse a new custom Class C on a Freightliner chassis?  Don't make a lotta sense.  PS, I'm an equal opportunity insulter.

The logic is........people of like thinking.  That's why they have all men or women's golf or bowling leagues.  Men's clubs, fishing tournaments for specific kinds of fish, etc......    Motor Coach only parks are designed to attract Class A owners like Tom said.  It doesn't have anything to do with discrimination, age of a coach, or being snobby.

Carl L said:
If they are renting or buying a class A motorhome.    The parks restricts themselves to class A units.

Guess that leaves me out too, Carl  :(

Oh MY GOD!!!?  ME TOO! :-\
Can not make use of deal I mean..... oh well...., and normally it's me being snobish. Go figure......?

In a follow-up to my post where I wondered if the Oasis offer was going to be suitable for the Brake Tribe that will be travelling down the Coast through LA. I just checked their messages again and found that they have already heard about the offer thanks to Al
AlGriefer said:
If it's a class A, we can fix you up with a coupon good for up to 5 days at Outdoor Resorts in Las Vegas where we live when we're not traveling.  If not, I'd recommend Oasis, especially now that most of the nearby building is finished.
Al
and their reply was:
The Brake Tribe said:
Thanks for your coupon offer but we are hiring a Class C motorhome. :(  It's sounds like Oasis is the way to go.
So that resolved that suggestion <sigh>

dhamblet said:
Let in a 15 year old Bounder or a 1985 Winnebago ...

Some campgrounds do not allow older RVs to stay, irrespective whether they're a motorhome, travel trailer, 5th wheel, truck camper, or whatever. For some, that means nothing over 10 years old.

Now I know there are lots of wonderfully kept older RVs out there, but they're not allowed in some campgrounds, while a trashed 5 year old RV is. That doesn't seem "fair" either. But it's their rules. They own the CG so they set the rules. Life a'int fair, but get over it.

Barb penned
"........................Motor Coach only parks are designed to attract Class A owners like Tom said.  It doesn't have anything to do with discrimination................."

If I own a private business I can refuse service (discriminate) to anyone just as long as its not based on race, gender, sexual orientation,religion or disability (did I miss any).  As an owner of a fiver I consider it objectionable but thats the way it is and I accept it but I don't have to like it. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom