Exhaust Pipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gcharte

Last week I had a run in with a white steel gas pump protector and damaged about two inches of my exhaust pipe. When I checked it I found that it is actually a piece clamped onto the muffler pipe that extends around fourteen inches to go beyond the coach side. We have 2006 fleetwood storm with a ford chassis that has a V10 Trito engine. I am trying desperately to find a pice tp fit it or get the pipe fixed at the welding shop. Any one have a ny suggestions to help. The pipe is approx fourteen inches long 2'5 inches on the inside and 3.25 on the outside. I was trying to cut off the end and just add a small extension but cannot locate anything online. Please help me make this job easy. We live on Long Island New York and there are not many choices.

Thanks for your help and understanding.

Gary & Eileen[edit][/edit]

Are there any muffler shops nearby? They'd make up what you need relatively inexpensively. Probably do it while you wait. Last time I needed something like that, the shop didn't charge me, but said if I wanted to drop a few bucks in a charity box they had for a local school....

Thanks for all your help I'm going to try a 3 1/2 inch round extesion from Camping World, I'd like something around 8 inches long. If Camping World does not work I'll check PPL Motorhomes.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom