A "fun" toy on a rainy day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Whiskyecho said:
Since this "shade tree" is an "open" thread, here's something that might be interesting to some:

Looks like political spam.

Phil said:
Looks like political spam.

Well, Phil, I posted it 'cause I found it an interesting toy - if you don't care to play with it then I suggest you, uh, don't play with it.....bill      ::)

Boy this made me realize the number of  issues  on which  I need to do some more research to see how I really feel.  The initial results  were of no surprise to me.  Thanks for this bit of a wonderful rainy day activity.

Betty

Betty, """WOW""". I am surprised at your statement. Where have you been?

(I know this is a touchy subject and I hope this thread does not become a partisan issue).

My advice:  Follow your TRUE feelings, the ones you grew up with. Don't read the newspapers and take them as gospel, a dangerous prospect. Select a system that will keep AMERICA safe from those who wish us ill, not just you and me. Without our beloved America, we won't count.

If you do vote, just do the right thing, as you REALLY feel and hope for the best for America.

'nuff said from me

carson FL

Its interesting. I wouldn't vote for my top match nor 2 out of the 4 top picks. I am turned off by their personalities and some of their positions.. But the overall pattern is pretty much as I would have expected.

My answer said I'd vote for Tony Blair or Margaret Thatcher ???

Carson, believe none of what you read, half of what you see, but if you read it on the internet, it must be true ;)

carson said:
Betty, """WOW""". I am surprised at your statement. Where have you been?..

Hey, carson - lighten up buddy.    

I had a few "unsure"s in the issue list myself but I intent to get informed about them - how is it that you consider self-improvement a bad thing?.....bill

(you were kidding when you posted what you did - right?)

Now it comes up "Jimmy carter or Ronald Reagan"  ???

carson said:
Where have you been?

Carson,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by your question.  I've been to all US States, Canada, Japan, Thailand, Greece, Thailand, Singapore, American Samoa, Western Samoa, Bali, Hong Kong, Taiwan, France, England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Panama, Tahiti,  Mexico, China, Sweden, Kenya, Egypt  and probably a few others I've forgotten.  I've been to college, graduate school and tonight  I went to bingo.     :D

Seriously though, the rainy day activity of rating my personal political  viewpoints on a large range of topics  from High Middle or Low was a new one for me and  I will be taking a deeper  look at my own feelings on the  4 issues  on which I could not come up with an immediate answer to  high, or medium  to pinpoint the  exact spot  I stand on so I can play the game.  I'm not sure what it will have to do with the candidate of my choice but it does  get me thinking.   I think that thinking  is a good thing.  I will also look for a candidate who is kind, compassionate, tolerant and a host of  human characteristics  that I value.   I  enjoyed the "fun" toy which promoted some thinking on my part. 

Betty

Betty, good morning,

OOPS, I guess I put my foot in my mouth again. In no way was I trying to be offensive. My apologies to you if it so appeared.

My passions sometimes overwhelm me, especially when it comes to our current political climate.
After all, the "fun" toy was meant as a game on a rainy day; I now realize that. I too have had fun with it.

I admire your credentials and wish I had the knowledge that you have.

Most sincerely,  carson FL.

Karl said:
Here's another Candidate Selector May be interesting to see if the same candidates come up on both.

My previous #1 dropped to #2 and, from somewhere near the bottom came a new #1.  Perhaps because of the larger selection of answers for each question(?).

The more I play with these, the more responses I read here, the more I'm starting to believe these "toys" exist to make folks more aware of the political issues - it sure did so with me.  And that's gotta be a good thing.....bill

(Tom - only curious - are you a US citizen, double, or..?)

Yes and yes. Spent approx half my days on one side of the Atlantic and half on the other.

Tom said:
Yes and yes. Spent approx half my days on one side of the Atlantic and half on the other.

ams here - pms there?

shucks, with 9 to 11 hours in the air each way, that only leaves a couple hours each day at each destination.....bill   ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom