Just thinking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alann

I have had my Airstream Interstate only since August but, I REALLY love this thing.  I looked for over a year at class "A"'s and just kinda stumbled on this in a showroom.  It is small (wife and I have been married for a long time so we are used to being "close"), gets 22 mpg (diesel), has everything a bigger unit has and I drive it every day.  It is 22 feet so no problem parking it or manuvering in traffic.  Doubt I will ever go to an "A".  Anyway no real reason for this post except I love this rig!

My wife and I have a 20 ft Pleasureway.  We love it.  It gets 15 mpg (gasoline) and has all we need for traveling. 
Art

We have a 2006 Pleasure Way TS and love it.
22 - 24 MPG and it fits just about anywhere.
This B,  is as much fun to drive as my old Mercedes S class Diesel, and gets about the same millage.
I realize this type of motor home is not for everyone. The fact is if you are a camper the A or C class might be the best way to go.
We like being on the road, hence the sprinter is ideal for us

Well, our 'B' is a Chevrolet Express extended cargo van that we planned and did the interior on ourselves.  It is 20 feet long and its gasoline engine gets about 15-16mpg.  We also love it because it matches our style.  I think a small RV (aka: 'B') is excellent for camping.  We can fit it into most all of the places we used pitch tents in.  That is state and national forests and some of the state and national parks.  I do think the A's and C's are nice.  An 'A' or 5th wheel would really be needed if one was a full timer or on the road most of the year.  C's are OK but not as well built as many A's but for a part timer who needs the space they make economic sense.  So enjoy your B's and take advantage of things that make them unique.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pearl Constance de_la She
Back
Top Bottom