Remodeling Plans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Howdy, Gary and Nancy.

Really nice remodeling job. Y'all have a lovely coach.  :)

Regards,
Liz

Thanks, everyone. We are really happy with it.

The "bright idea' somebody had with my year of Tradition was to put the cabinet with the stereo gear, satellite receiver, etc. midships, in a slideout. Routing new cables for HDTV is a major job, 1-2 days labor plus a couple of 60 foot HDMI cables! Yikes!    I'll probably add a second HD receiver for the rear so as to finesse the re-wiring there (there is already a satellite coax there, so a second receiver is easy). Don't know how to tackle the front tv yet - will be discussing that with the experts in Decatur when we get there.

Gary,

If you find any ceiling treatments that are reasonable and look good please let me know. Might be cheaper than replacing the lights! ;D

Jim

>>Looks like a great source!!<<

Yes I have used over 50 of their various cables plus a couple of their HDMI switchers in my house & motorhome.

Gary I used a couple of their 50' Hdmi cables in my house...they are thicker than a quad RG 6 cable though.

Terry A. Brewer said:
Jim

>>Looks like a great source!!<<

Yes I have used over 50 of their various cables plus a couple of their HDMI switchers in my house & motorhome.

Gary I used a couple of their 50' Hdmi cables in my house...they are thicker than a quad RG 6 cable though.

Hey,

If you ever get out here to visit maybe I'll let you rerun my cables!!! ;D ;D  Just kidding!!!!! ;D

Did you replace the kitchen faucet and handle or did they come with the coach?

The fancy Moen faucets were standard in both kitchen and bath.  I just sold the one that we removed with the extra lavatory sink on Ebay - somebody got a $200+ antique bronze Moen faucet set & drain in like new condition for a mere $26.50 + shipping.

If you find any ceiling treatments that are reasonable and look good please let me know. Might be cheaper than replacing the lights!

Uh, I don't think they are that  reasonable, even at the humongous price they quoted for your lights. Might be a close, though.

Yeah - I can imagine what a long, high quality HDMI would look like. The 6 footer on my home tv is big enough.

I've also heard good reports about Bluejeans Cable as a source for both pre-made and custom HDMI cables.

RV Roamer said:
Uh, I don't think they are that  reasonable, even at the humongous price they quoted for your lights. Might be a close, though.

I don't expect anyone will be reasonable! ;D ;D I'm still looking around and may find some lights yet that might work. Keep an eye out in Shipshewana!!!! ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom