Phoenix area Mini-Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BernieD

The last time Terry & Liliane Nathan were in town (over 4 years ago) we had a get together mini-rally dinner. They had such a good time, they asked to do it again. I've made reservations for this Monday evening 5:30PM at Bill Johnson's Big Apple restaurant/Arrowhead. It's address is 7325 W. Bell Road east of the Loop 101. Its on the south side of Bell next to Borders. Please send me an email if you are coming (click on the envelope below my avatar) so I can make sure we have enough room for all. See you on Monday. I'll try to remember to bring a camera ;D

Tom said:
Don't forget the film Bernie  ;D

Tom

Won't do any good, I only use digital cameras. The film won't fit ;D ;D ;D

I did forget to mention that those coming should check the Arizona Republic for Big Apple coupons. There were some in last Wednesday's supplement and usually something in the weekend papers. The coupons give you a 2 for one entrees or a 10oz Ribeye dinner for $12.99.

Bernie,

Just a version of my standard joke; When someone composes a shot with a digicam, I ask "any film in that camera?"

Baernie:

Sorry we won't arrive untill the 22nd or so, I would like to have met the Nathans. Are they in the PHX area for the winter?

Jeff Cousins said:
Sorry we won't arrive untill the 22nd or so, I would like to have met the Nathans. Are they in the PHX area for the winter?

Jeff

Off and on, I believe that they are planning to be in the area until mid-March. They are at Happy Trails, so once you arrive you wiil be neighbors (tho a very long walk). They are also planning to be at QZ.

Ron said:
Bernie tell the Nathans and any others that attend hi for us.  We will be in TX at least til the end of Jan.

Ron

Does that mean you are skipping QZ again ??? :mad: ???

Bernie  I just noticed the thread.  Would love to attend, unfortunately the Boss has us scheduled for something else with her friends.  I thought this could be my out of her meeting.  It didn't work.

Drop her off at Flying J on the way to her friends Shayne  ;D

Shayne said:
Bernie  I just noticed the thread.  Would love to attend, unfortunately the Boss has us scheduled for something else with her friends.  I thought this could be my out of her meeting.  It didn't work.

Shayne, sorry we'll miss you.

LOL Shayne, we really should quit giving you a bad time over that. But it's such an unforgettable story. Quite amusing for those of us who weren't left behind and who didn't have to suffer the consequences.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom