Phoenix area Mini-Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Naw it doesn't bother me.  The Boss and discuss it a lot,   Wonder what ever happened to the song the guy was going to do with her poem?  We have a lot of fun with it, regularly.  When shr does something I question, I just say,  Want to go to the Flying J?   LOL

Don't feel like you're alone, Shayne. We have a friend who has 6 kids and used to travel in a station wagon towing a trailer (this was in the 60s). One time they stopped for a gas staion fill up and bathroom stop and to change drivers. He had to wait for the wife and 6 kids to use the restroom first. When he came out, the family, car, and trailer were gone. Now this was in the days before cell phones so after he waited an hour, he called the highway patrol to track down the family. They were finally pulled over, turned around and picked him back up....after he waited FOUR HOURS. And 40 years later, they're still married !!

Wendy

Sure is a good conversation piece,  even if we've been married over 53 years. Not sure tho we'll make it to 54, those knots on noggin, no wonder I forget her. ;D ;D ;D

I'd love to hear the song if/when he writes and records it.

I bought a couple of his CDs, and the group sang his 'Waltzing through WalMart' at the last Moab rally.

Yes, received the email Shayne, thanks. Looks like Cliff isn't writing RV songs to record himself right now.

Bernie,

We're in Mesa (close) but with the Vikings on tonight and the Suns playing the Spurs (same time 6:30 PM) I'll be busy watching TV.  If you have another mini-rally in the area sometime soon though, we'd love to attend.

- Rolf & Shirley

rsalhus said:
We're in Mesa (close) but with the Vikings on tonight and the Suns playing the Spurs (same time 6:30 PM) I'll be busy watching TV.  If you have another mini-rally in the area sometime soon though, we'd love to attend.

Rolf

I will be missing the Bear game too, but am committed for tonite. Hope to see you next time we have a get together.

To all those attending the mini rally tonight we hope you all have a great enjoyable time.  If those of us that are not able to attend getting a burning sensation in our ears we will understand. ;D

Those that were able to attend had a good time, good food, good drinks and especially good friends. Don and Peg Miller, Phil Bullock and Doris, Jan and Tim Lynch, Russ Mahoney, Helaine and Wally Hepworth, Terry and Liliane Nathan and Marlene and Bernie Dobrin all had a good time. Some pictures are attached so it was an official mini-rally. I apologize to Doris and Phil, don't know what happened to my shots of you and to Wally and Helaine who came late and I forgot to take some more pictures. If any of the attendees have my missing pictures, your posting them would be appreciated.

For those that couldn't attend, I hope your ears were ringing all evening  :D

Attachments

• The group.jpg
    The group.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Don and Pag.jpg
    Don and Pag.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Jan Tim and Russ.jpg
    Jan Tim and Russ.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Terry and Liliane.jpg
    Terry and Liliane.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 35
Thanks for posting the photos and report.  There seems to be something missing that is normally present at all rallies.  Where is the food. ;D

Ron said:
Thanks for posting the photos and report.  There seems to be something missing that is normally present at all rallies.  Where is the food. ;D

Ron

There was plenty of food, just served later.

Thanks for the photos Bernie, glad you remembered film for the camera  ;D  Wish we could have been there.

Always great to members of the Framily.  Sorry we were unable to attend,  Hope that never happens again.

Back
Top Bottom