Pressure Pro now on RV Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elkhartjim said:
And silly me, I thought we were going to talk about Pressure Pro not if its to loud you're too old...and I am.

Haven't you ever heard a PressurePro sensor whistle Dixie ;D ;D

Best Product I have purchaced in a very long time! Talk about customer support, it is great!

While traveling for four months last year, I had a problem while in Mo. So I call the tech number, the man asked where I was at and where we were headed. I told him and he said that I was going by them. He met us in the Wal Mart parking lot and took care of our problem, talk about customer service!

Keep up the Great Work!
Larry

I got mine from the source Tom mentioned. When it arrived on a Saturday I had a problem with the installation, so on Sat. afternoon I tried the Tech. number and a guy answered that said he was lust cleaning up. He asked what my problem was, them walked me through a procedure to set it to factory defaults. After that all went well and it's worked flawlessly since.  I don't leave home without it.

I hope I don't offend anyone by digging up an old thread, but I would appreciate input from the Pressure Pro rep, as well as the forum folks.

I have a small class C RV with braided extenders on the rear duallys. Will the Pressure Pro monitor and sensors work on braided extenders, or would they need to be replaced? (I don't have any intention of doing that, believe me!)

Has anyone had any issues with the braided extenders and a monitoring system?

Thanks!

I've used Pressure Pro on extenders for years with no issues. just make sure the extenders are firmly attached to the wheel hub.

ken

As Ken said, they work on braided extensions, the only issue is that the braided extensions are more prone to leaking. Of course with the PPs, you will know when they do ;D

And yes, PP has temperature monitoring.

Had braided flex extensions on our previous coach and ran PP sensors for 5 years. Work fine - no drawbacks except those normally associated with flex extensions - don't ever let them get loos and flop around!

Glad you're here. What if my repeater keeps missing the tag axle on one side? The repeater is near the center of the top of the wardrobe at the rear of the coach. Pressure Pro unit is on the dash.

BeltoneMagoo said:
What is the frequency used for the wireless transmission of the pressure?
Thanks.

433.92 Mhz FM.  I have sold the system to many radio ham operators and none have had any interference issues.

I apologize. There weren't any questions for PressurePro for quite a while so I kind of put my monitoring of the site on a back burner - which I shouldn't have done.

Heglmeier: yes, we do provide temperature monitoring. However, we do not provide it on a consistent basis on the monitor itself (it is constantly shown in diagnostic mode or while using a remote monitoring options like many of our truckers do). We absolutely are monitoring temperatures however and provide you not only with two levels of low pressure alerts (at 12.5 and 25% drops) and a user-setable upper pressure alert, we also provide an upper temperature alert that alarms when your tire temperatures reach 194F. This is significant as this is the temperature at which the rubber compounds in your tires will begin to break down.

BeltoneMagoo: Our Sensors read on 433.92MHz. We haven't seen any issues with radio interference from other products. In fact, we've had boosts in readings from working alongside some products, such as Brake Buddy.

Pierat:  If you have a repeater installed, you shouldn't be experiencing any dropped signals. How old are your Sensors? The only time this should occur is when your battery life is starting to fail. On average, we are seeing our Sensors last 5+ years (the market's longest lasting). If you can call into our offices, we'd be happy to look up your records and get you on with either Doug McMeen, our Director of Technology, or Jeromy Mogharbel, our in house engineer. We'll get you right to the source on this as we work hard to make sure all of our customers are up and running at 110%. Our main office line is 816-887-3505.

Trix: We have many customers who has used braided extenders with our system for years without any problems. As Ken recommended, make sure the extensions are properly secured, and you shouldn't experience any issues.

My coach tire sensors are over 7 years old and still going strong, but I replaced the car tire sensors at 6 years when they began to lose contact regularly, even with the repeater back in the bedroom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom